You have a problem. You love your pets, but the urine smell in your house is driving you crazy? Pet urine odor is unmistakable, strong, and extremely difficult to permanently remove. Animals are sensitive creatures. Sometimes the only way they can communicate with humans is through urine!
Urine Off is the #1 Veterinarian recommended product for pet urine odor and stain removal. In the past, pet urine odor and stains were nearly impossible to eliminate. Now, with Urine Off, you can permanently eliminate your pet’s urine odor and stains from virtually any surface.
Urine Off is a revolutionary biotechnology product that eliminates urine odor and stains at the source, permanently. Urine Off uses a combination of naturally occurring micro-organisms and their enzymes to digest the uric acid crystals (which produce urine’s pungent aroma) as well as urea (the sticky substance in urine) and proteins (which promote pathogen growth).
Plastic litter boxes can actually absorb urine and produce urine odors no matter how often you wash them. Replacing them whenever they start to smell unpleasant can get expensive, especially if you have a deluxe automatic model. To remove the odor, follow these steps:
1. Empty the litter box
2. Wash and dry, as usual, being careful to rinse away all traces of soap
3. Liberally coat the entire box, inside and out, with Urine Off
4. Allow to air dry – 30 minutes or so
5. Initially, it may take more than one treatment to remove built-up urine
6. Once box is odor-free, wipe with a paper towel and put it back in service
How many times have you had to throw away a towel the cat peed on — because no matter how much detergent or bleach you used, the smell would not come out? Now you can save your baby or incontinent loved one’s clothing, the valuable bed linens, and your towels from the garbage pail by using Urine Off as a pre-treatment before washing your urine-contaminated laundry.
1. Saturate the entire affected area where urine may have come into contact with Urine Off
2. Allow to sit for 15 to 30 minutes before washing
3. For particularly stubborn odors and stains, saturate and place in a plastic bag overnight
4. This will keep Urine Off moist longer
5. Allowing the bio-enzymatic action to completely break down the odor and stain
Always check for colorfastness. For the specific treatment of more delicate furnishings, such as leather, always consult first with the manufacturer or store where you bought the item. As a general rule, Urine Off will do no more harm to the surface of leather or fabric than water would — and especially not as much harm as the burning acidity of dried urine.
1. Do not use any other cleaners or chemicals, nor should you shampoo the affected area
2. If you plan to have the piece of furniture cleaned
3. Do this only after you have removed all urine odor and stain with Urine Off
4. Soak up as much urine as possible by blotting with paper towels
5. Use the “stream” setting on the nozzle and saturate the urine stain and the underlying padding
6. Allow to air dry
7. After urine odor and stain are removed, remove residue by applying a small amount of water
8. It is important to remove the residue or the area may attract dirt
Unsealed concrete may appear hard and impermeable, but it is actually like a hard sponge, with many tiny pores. This means that urine can soak deeply into it – and that removing the urine can be challenging. Carefully follow the steps below for best results.
1. Do not use any other cleaners or chemicals
2. Make sure the floor is dry
3. If there is carpet adhesive or other residue on the floor, use a scraper to remove it
4. Sweep thoroughly to remove all loose debris and dirt. Dispose of all loose material in the garbage
5. Spray the affected surface liberally with Urine Off
6. Cover with plastic sheeting for 1 to 2 hours
7. This slows the evaporation of Urine Off
8. Allows time for the first application to soak deeply into the concrete
9. Dispose of the soiled towels
10. Reapply Urine Off. Allow to dry 1 to 2 hours. (In humid climates lacking heat/AC, drying may take longer)
11. Reapply as needed, with 1 to 2 hours drying time between applications
12. Once odor is removed, use a sponge mop and minimal water to remove residue from the surface