Classic Healthy Grains – Small Breed
Merrick Classic Healthy Grains Small Breed Recipe Dry Dog Food is made with high-quality protein, whole grains, vegetables and fruits to provide a natural dog food formula rich in nutrients to support the overall health of your small breed dog.
- Real deboned meat is always the first ingredient.
- Support healthy brain development.
- Features a unique blend of ancient grains.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in the U.S.A.
Real deboned meat is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue, support healthy skin and coat with omega fatty acids, and foster joint health with glucosamine and chondroitin.
Powerful levels of Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, and leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy hips and joints.
Pea free, lentil free and potato free, plus all of our Classic Healthy Grains dry dog food recipes are supplemented with Taurine and DL-methionine to ensure a balanced diet. Features a unique blend of ancient grains, like quinoa, to support optimal digestion while being free from potato, corn and soy.
All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
- Crafted with a blend of grains including brown rice, barley and quinoa to support optimal digestion and supply high levels of fiber.
- Leading levels of high quality proteins for healthy energy levels, building muscle mass and a great taste your dog will love.
- Recipes include real, whole foods like carrots and apples and contain zero preservatives, fillers, corn, or soy.
- Supports healthy skin and coat with leading levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids and glucosamine and chondroitin to help maintain healthy hip and joint function.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Turkey Meal, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat, Quinoa, Salmon Meal, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Carrots, Apples, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Chia Seed, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Citric Acid for freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
For dogs over 100 lbs: add 1/3 cup per additional 10 lbs. Using the chart, divide the total cups per day by the total number of times you feed your dog per day to determine the portion size for each meal. Keep a clean bowl of fresh water available at all times. Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as an initial recommendation only and adjust when needed. Dry and wet food in combination will help to increase the level of water in your dog’s diet. If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount by 1⁄2 cup for every 6 oz. of wet food.
3,711 kcal/kg or 404 kcal/cup ME (metabolizable energy) on an as-fed basis (calculated).
THIS IS TEST