Grain Free Puppy Real Chicken + Sweet Potato Recipe
Merrick Grain Free Puppy Recipes provide balanced nutrition with real whole foods sourced from local farmers we know and trust. This natural, grain free formula dog food is ideal for all breeds of puppies.
It is specifically formulated to support healthy digestion and ensure maximum nutritional benefits with a focus on naturally nutrient-rich ingredients to support overall health for all breeds of puppies.
- #1 Ingredient: Deboned Meat, Fish Or Poultry.
- A Variety For Every Breed And Need.
- Healthy Skin And Coat, Hips And Joints.
- Real Whole Foods For Optimal Nutrition.
Our Grain Free dog food recipes are specially crafted to deliver all the great taste and premium nutrition the best dog ever deserves. They all start with real deboned meat and real whole foods like sweet potatoes, blueberries, peas and more to provide grain free nutrition that’s complete and balanced—with leading levels of quality protein, plus Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids to ensure great looking, healthy skin and coat.
Deboned meat is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue, support healthy skin and coat with omega fatty acids. Added DHA helps support a puppy’s healthy brain development. Leading levels of Omega fatty acids support healthy skin and coat and packed with glucosamine and chondroitin to foster joint health.
We use real whole foods like peas, apples and blueberries full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, plus easily digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes offer the benefit of sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems.
- Leading levels of high quality proteins for healthy energy levels, building muscle mass and a great taste your dog will love.
- From puppies to seniors, large breed dogs to those needing a little help to maintain a healthy weight— we have a range of specially crafted grain free food to nourish all types of dogs.
- Our grain free dog foods are made with leading levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat to keep your dog looking and feeling their best.
- Our grain free diets for dogs include real, whole foods like sweet potatoes, apples, and blueberries for optimal nutrition to keep your dog going strong.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Pea Protein, Salmon Meal, Natural Flavor, Deboned Salmon, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Salt, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitre, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Pregnant or nursing females may consume two or three times the recommended amount per day. For adult dogs, we recommend feeding 75% of the recommended amount for puppies 16-52 weeks of age. Transitioning: Gradually mix in the new food over a 5 – 7 day period, increasing the amount of Merrick Grain Free Puppy Real Chicken + Sweet Potato Recipe each day.
3675 kcal/kg or 400 kcal/cup ME (metabolizable energy) on an as-fed basis (calculated).
THIS IS TEST