Lil’ Plates Grain Free Real Salmon + Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Merrick Lil’ Plates Grain Free Dry Dog Food caters to the big appetites of small pups. This nutritious recipe is specially formulated for the unique dietary needs of small breed dogs.
The perfectly–sized, crunchy bites also help reduce plaque and keep your dog’s teeth clean.
- #1 Ingredient: Deboned Meat, Fish Or Poultry.
- Supports Healthy Digestion.
- Crafted Specifically For Small Dogs.
- A Good Source Of Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
They might hide easily under your bed or nap comfortably in your lap, but there’s nothing small about a small dog’s dietary needs. Just for them there’s Merrick Lil’ Plates, a full line of delicious, grain-free recipes that deliver big on high-quality nutrition.
Real deboned salmon is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels.
A good source of omega 3 fatty acids that help support your dog’s healthy skin and coat plus probiotics and prebiotic fiber for healthy digestion and glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints.
Real whole foods like sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, apples and blueberries offer vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
- Leading levels of high quality proteins for healthy energy levels, easier digestibility and the great taste your dog will love.
- Lil’ Plates contain flaxseed for fatty acids that help support healthy skin and coat.
- Protein-packed, smaller sized kibble in crunchy bites to help clean teeth plus glucosamine and chondroitin to help support a small breed dog’s healthy hips and joints.
- Lil’ Plates dry recipes are specially crafted with probiotics and prebiotic fiber for digestive health.
Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Potatoes, Whitefish Meal, Potato Protein, Natural Flavor, Coconut Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Deboned Whitefish, Apples, Flaxseed Oil, Blueberries, Inulin (from chicory root), Organic Alfalfa, Gelatin, Salmon Oil (source of Omega-3 fatty acids), Salt, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
For dogs over 30 lbs: add 1/3 cup per additional 5 lbs. Transitioning: Gradually mix in the new food over a 5-7 day period, increasing the amount of Lil Plates Real Salmon + Sweet Potatoes Recipe Dog Food each day.
3,500 kcal/kg or 352 kcal/cup ME (metabolizable energy) on an as-fed basis (calculated).
THIS IS TEST