Limited Ingredient Diet Grain Free – Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe
Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain Free Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food is specially formulated with a limited number of carefully selected ingredients.
It provides complete and balanced nutrition for dogs with food sensitivities and sensitive stomachs.
- Single Source Animal Protein.
- #1 Ingredient: Deboned Meat, Fish Or Poultry.
- Grain Free and with Grain Recipe Options.
- Only Nine Key Ingredients.
For dogs with food sensitivities, less is a whole lot more. That’s why these recipes contain just nine key ingredients (fewer than leading natural Limited Ingredient Diet brands) plus vitamins and minerals—and deliver the complete, balanced nutrition dogs need, all in a mixture that’s delicious and easily digestible.
Real deboned salmon is always the first ingredient. This single-source real deboned protein provides important amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
This recipe contains leading levels of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids to aid in a healthy skin and coat and leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy hips and joints. Each Merrick Limited Ingredient recipe is made with only 9 key ingredients.
- Ideal for dogs with food sensitivities and allergies.
- Leading levels of high quality proteins for healthy energy levels, easier digestibility and the great taste your dog will love.
- All free of chickpeas and lentils, plus all of our dry dog food recipes are supplemented with Taurine and DL-methionine to ensure a balanced diet.
- Our recipes are never made with corn, wheat, soy, or any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Salt, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Calcium Iodate), DL- Methionine, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, d- Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Citric Acid for freshness.
For dogs over 100 lbs: Add 1/3 cup per additional 10 lbs. For puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs: Feed 25% more than the amounts listed.
Transitioning: Gradually mix in the new food over a 5 – 7 day period, increasing the amount of Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain Free Real Salmon and Sweet Potato Recipe each day.
3575 kcal/kg or 378 kcal/cup ME (metabolizable energy)(calculated)
THIS IS TEST